In order for us to thrive in this space – to feel inspired, safe and fulfilled – we need to define and agree to how we will show up. The following are our Community Guidelines:
1. Keep it human.
- Acknowledge that there are always human beings on the other side of the screen.
- Act with curiosity, respect and empathy.
- We love all humans, though this Group is specifically intended for those 18 years of age and older. You agree that you are at least 18 years old and are responsible for your own safety and actions
2. Show up to learn and give.
- Respect people, even if you disagree with their ideas. Find a way to improve upon what someone shares.
- Assume you always have more to learn. We're all students of purpose and leadership.
- Please understand that any opinions expressed in the Group (including those by Moderators of the Group) are those solely of the person posting and are not adopted or endorsed by Simon Sinek and do not represent the advice of a qualified medical professional.
- Do not solicit business or spam, either publicly in the Group or through private messages.
- We have a team of Administrators, Moderators and volunteers who show up to serve this Group. Know that every one of us is responsible for this space. If you encounter a member of the Group who you feel is violating any of these Group rules, please report their activity. If a member posts something that may be in line with Group conduct though is not something that appeals to you, feel free to Block that contact so their activity doesn’t appear in your feed.
3. Honor people’s contributions, time and commitments.
- Discover which conversations are already happening.
- Be patient when awaiting a response.
- If you're sharing someone else’s content, cite them or the source in your post.
4. Respect people’s privacy.
- Share as much, or as little, as you like, understanding that there are risks in sharing personal information and that if you choose to do so, you do so freely and without coercion.
- Treat any personal information shared as confidential to this Group.
- Distribution of personal or sensitive information about other members is prohibited.
5. Be aware of the risks.
- By your continued membership in the Inspired, Safe and Fulfilled closed Group, you agree to assume the risks associated with participating in and viewing posts that can include defamation, false light, identity theft, invasion of privacy, depression and thoughts of self-injury or suicide. By remaining a member of this closed Group you agree to comply with Facebook Community Standards, which prohibit content that promotes, encourages, coordinates, or provides instructions for suicide, self-injury or eating disorders. Facebook provides resources for suicide prevention: https://www.facebook.com/safety/wellbeing/suicideprevention.
- Simon Sinek is not responsible for any of the information that is posted in the Inspired, Safe and Fulfilled closed Facebook Group and by your voluntary membership you agree to RELEASE, WAIVE, AND DISCHARGE Simon Sinek and any of his employees or agents, and/or any Moderator of the Group for personal injury, accidents or illnesses (including death), and property loss arising from, but not limited to, participation in this closed Group. You agree NOT TO SUE any of the aforementioned on the basis of these waived and released claims. You agree to defend and hold harmless Simon Sinek for any and all claims based upon your joining and participating in the closed Group.