9 Reasons to Rethink Your Routine - July 21, 2021
What is 9 Reasons to Rethink Your Routine?
Many of the activities we take for granted are in fact contrary to a healthy lifestyle. In this ground-breaking class, long-held beliefs are exploded by new science.
Ever wondered whether breakfast really is the most important meal of the day? Or when is the perfect time to drink a cup of coffee? How about why finding the motivation to exercise is so hard? Bringing to bear the latest research in psychology, neurology, nutrition, biology, and medicine, best-selling author Dr. Stuart Farrimond unearths the facts behind the fads, and provides take-away advice on every area of our lives – and all delivered in Dr Stu’s trademark style; approachable, authoritative, and above all, entertaining.
In the light of the COVID pandemic, many of us have taken stock about what is really important in life. And a routine that makes you feel better and achieve more has never been so desirable. This unmissable class will teach you how simple tweaks to your daily routine could make you happier, healthier, and more productive.
In this class you will:
- Gain nine routine strategies to make your life happier, healthier and your work more productive
- Learn how your unique bodyclock affects every area of your life, and how you can work with it to get the best out of every day
- Understand how you can sleep better tonight (and every night!)
- Discover the truth about a healthy breakfast, and how nearly everything we think we know about it is a lie
- Realise why the snooze button is your enemy and so much more…