Conquer Overwhelm and Boost Productivity
Think clearer, breathe easier, increase your productivity and feel more joyful… Every single day. Defeat overwhelm for good.
With Author and Transformational Executive Coach Denise R. Green
What is Conquer Overwhelm and Boost Productivity?
If you’ve ever found the length of your “To Do” list paralysing or responded to the question “How are you?” with, “Ok...” or “Hanging in there” this class is for you.
Join transformational author and executive coach Denise R Green as she provides the practical tools and techniques that will allow you to cope, the next time you find yourself buried under a mountain of tasks. With her insights, discover the surprisingly simple ways to turn overwhelm into gratifying clarity and boost your productivity.
In this class you will:
- Learn the true cause of overwhelm and how to beat it
- Understand how to prioritize when everything seems important, and gain total clarity about what to promote to the top of the list each day
- Identify the one thing you must do to guarantee you feel satisfied by the day’s end
- Avoid the worst ways to begin your day and what to do instead to get off to a great start
- Unlock techniques to break the stress cycle fast, so you can feel better, think clearly, and quickly and confidently decide how you spend your time
After 15 years in leadership roles at Oracle and Charles Schwab, Denise founded Brilliance Inc in 2008. She is a certified Integral Coach, holds a Masters from Stanford, and has helped thousands of professionals across industries reduce stress, end overwhelm, feel joy, and live up to their potential as leaders and human beings. She is the best-selling author of Work-Life Brilliance: Tools to Build the Life and Health You Crave
She lives in vibrant Oakland, CA, USA with her daughter, partner, and mutt, Andy.
Before you go
- Please keep in mind all of our classes are scheduled in US Eastern Standard Time
- This class will be hosted on Zoom and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register.
- Missed a bit? Don’t worry - an unedited recording of the class will be made available for 48 hours so you can rewatch in your own time.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all ticket purchases are final.
- To improve our accessibility, we’re using Zoom's New Live Transcription/Close Captioning service to offer live audio accessibility to our classes.