Create a Culture Where Everyone Matters - September 23, 2021
What is Create a Culture Where Everyone Matters?
Research shows that feeling like you matter at work isn’t a generational preference or “nice to have”. It’s a fundamental human need and is critical for motivation, fulfilment well-being. Enabling meaningful work is also a skillset that leaders can learn.
With changing modes of work, job insecurity, and heightened awareness of social injustice, enabling the experience of meaningfulness is a vital skill for next-generation leaders.
In this class you will:
- Discover the three ingredients for meaningful work and why they’re vital for wellbeing
- Learn how to create a culture of significance at work
- Understand how to make people feel noticed, affirmed, and needed every single day
- Improve your ability to design and delegate tasks so people clearly see how their contribution matters
- Realise the power of connecting people’s everyday tasks to a bigger purpose