Find A Job You Love
An interactive workshop to help you find a job you love and thrive using your WHY.
Has the pandemic made you question your working life? Are you looking to do something more fulfilling with your time? Hoping to land a job that aligns with your values, that means something to you? Still searching for a team that understands how to put your strengths to work?
Covid-19 has made finding a job you love even more challenging. The instability and uncertainty has caused mass redundancies and people all over the world are now actively reconsidering their role, industry and career. With so many competing for work, now more than ever, it is essential to stand out in the job market. In this class, you’ll learn how to use your WHY and the Golden Circle to truly set yourself apart from the crowd. Get hands on experience reframing your resume and cover letter into an inspiring reflection of you that starts with WHY.
We think you will benefit from this class in a more meaningful way if you already have a working draft of your WHY. Not there yet? No problem! Check out one of our Start with WHY classes, book one-on-one time with a coach, OR check out these resources to get you started.
In this class you will:
- Gain insights to help you make a role or career change and plan better for future opportunities
- Stand out from the crowd by aligning your WHY, HOWs and WHATs
- Discover new ways to identify employers that are the right fit for you
- Realise how to tailor your WHATs in order to better live your WHYs and HOWs
- Leave with actions steps, resources to set you on the path to finding a job that you love
Over the years we’ve met some amazing people who embraced Simon’s ideas and philosophies. We call them Igniters because they were using those ideas to ignite positive change in their and other organizations. We were so impressed with their work, we invited them to join our team. Today, they work with us, arm-in-arm, to inspire people and advance our vision.
Before you go
- Please keep in mind all of our classes are scheduled in US Eastern Standard Time
- This class will be hosted on Zoom and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- There will be an optional 15 mins Q and A at the end of the class.
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register.
- Missed a bit? Don’t worry - an unedited recording of the class will be made available for 48 hours so you can rewatch in your own time.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all ticket purchases are final.
- To improve our accessibility, we’re using Zoom's New Live Transcription/Close Captioning service to offer live audio accessibility to our classes.