Find Your Funny in 25 Minutes
Decrease stress and rediscover your joy by unlocking your natural sense of humor, all in 25 minutes.
Make an Impression Series: Find Your Funny in 25 Minutes
Amidst the social distancing, face masks, and never-ending string of Zoom calls, it can be hard to see the light (and levity) at the end of the tunnel. Staying productive, engaged, and sane while managing the stress of the “new normal” is not easy.
But there’s a way to put our emotions to work and lighten things up no matter the current work environment: humor. When you tap into your natural sense of humor, you can find ways to decrease stress and find joy even when you’re in yet another meeting that should have been an email.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to unlock your skill of humor to be more productive, less stressed, and happier
- Finally answer the question, “Can you learn to be funny?”
- Understand how to use work-appropriate humor responsibly and intentionally
You can now mix and match our 25-minute classes! Buy any three for $75 and save $15. Add three 25-minute classes to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.
Here are some recommendations for your bundle:
Andrew Tarvin is the CEO of Humor That Works, teaching professionals how to use humor to achieve better results. He has partnered with top organizations—including Microsoft, ESPN, and the FBI—to solve human challenges with humor solutions.
Andrew has been featured in Inc, Forbes, and FastCompany, and was named a ‘Visionary Under 40’ by the P&G Alumni Network. His TEDx talk on the skill of humor has been viewed more than ten million times, only half of which were by his mother.
Before you go:
- Please keep in mind all of our classes are scheduled in US Eastern Standard Time
- These classes will be hosted on Zoom where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all ticket purchases are final.
- To improve our accessibility, we’re using Zoom's New Live Transcription/Close Captioning service to offer live audio accessibility to our classes.
- Missed a bit? Don’t worry—an unedited recording of the class will be made available for 48 hours.