Gratitude in 25 Minutes
Find Your Balance Series: Gratitude in 25 Minutes
Join us for this interactive 25-minute course to discover how practicing gratitude can impact our relationships, our work, and our lives.
Notice and Name
Each time we notice and name our emotions, we create emotional muscle memory. Rewire your brain so you can feel your emotions without becoming your emotions.
The brain has a biological bias to see the negative. Fear sticks to your habits. Fearless gratitude is an intentional practice to disrupt those habits.
Nature reminds us that change is constant. What is not constant is our brain's capacity to adapt to change. Adaptation is a practice.
Learn by Doing
At the heart of this practice is the Gratitude Blooming Card Deck. Random selection from these nature-inspired cards creates room for greater resiliency and mindfulness throughout your day.
In this class you will:
- Stop and breathe
- Understand how gratitude relates to self-care, healthier relationships, and emotional intelligence
- Learn to trigger your positive emotions, so you don’t become triggered by your negative ones
- Draw from the digital Gratitude Blooming cards to explore your imagination and heart in a shared space
- Let silence be a participant and cultivate fearless gratitude
You can now mix and match our 25-minute classes! Buy any three for $75 and save $15. Add three 25-minute classes to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.
Here are some recommendations for your bundle:
Omar finds joy in making good visible. He is a catalyst, entrepreneur, public speaker and civic leader. Omar co-founded the gratitude app gthx (as in “gee thanks”), co-hosts the Gratitude Blooming Podcast, and is now focused on how DAOs can unleash a new creativity for all. Previously, Omar was the founding executive director of RiverLA and has held leadership positions across finance, land use, and social impact. Wherever he is, Omar makes sure to take a beat to notice beauty and share his joy.
Before you go:
- Please keep in mind all of our classes are scheduled in US Eastern Standard Time
- These classes will be hosted on Zoom where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all ticket purchases are final.
- To improve our accessibility, we’re using Zoom's New Live Transcription/Close Captioning service to offer live audio accessibility to our classes.
- Missed a bit? Don’t worry—an unedited recording of the class will be made available for 48 hours.