Happy Culture, Happy People - November 29, 2021
What is Happy Culture, Happy People?
What does it mean to have a happy working culture? When most of us picture it, it includes images of team members excited to begin their working day; smiling, laughing and collaborating harmoniously with each other, under the watchful eye of a strong but benevolent boss. With a clear purpose, motivation is high and the company’s achievements are a direct result of the fulfillment of its employees.
Is this the reality? Sadly not. Forbes recently reported that over 50% of US employees are unhappy at work.
That’s the bad news. The good news, however, is that you can actively change this.
Join Happiness Consultant Samantha, in a class designed to shake up your business so that it’s firing on all cylinders by creating a culture of positivity and growth. By elevating emotional intelligence, empowering managers to look after their team’s well-being, navigating the impacts of technology and remote work and by building an environment that supports, retains and attracts happy employees, you can change your culture for good.
In this class you will:
- Cultivate a positive and optimistic business outlook that is still realistic
- Learn how to grow your employees inner strengths and resilience
- Enable employees to interrogate the causes of their stress and anxiety and help them manage it effectively
- Teach methods for generating more positive emotions in turbulent situations and handle conflict with poise
- Identify aspects of your culture which need to change in order for everyone’s well-being to improve