How To Pivot - May 21, 2020
On March 11, 2020, Jen temporarily closed the doors on her live training studio in New York City. She had to pivot in order to stay in business. She and her team transformed her studio into a 100% virtual company, called JWS Online, and they did it in just two weeks amidst the Coronavirus Pandemic. Jen kept 100% of her staff employed, turned a profit, and most importantly, made a difference to the lives of her expanding client base.
Join Jen Waldman for this interactive workshop where she will help you:
- Explore what a pivot might look like for your own business.
- Clarify your purpose – why does your business exist in the first place?
- Envision what you might create.
- See how you can communicate these new ideas to your customers so that they are inspired to continue working with you.
- Create a more resilient, purpose-driven business that will thrive well beyond these challenging times.
This class will be hosted in a secure Zoom room and will use breakout rooms. The link will be emailed to you after you register.