Mindful Meditation for Focused Leadership - September 9, 2020
What is Mindful Meditation for Focused Leadership?
Professionals today operate in a constant state of action, rarely receiving the tools necessary to restore themselves to the state of calm and focus necessary to function at their best in work and life. In this course, we review the neuroscience behind meditation, how it leads to mindfulness, why this “soft skill” is critical, and how to find a meditation practice that works for you.
This class will:
- Help you evaluate your harmful stress-related behaviors and when they are likely to occur.
- Highlight the neuroscience behind stress and when it helps us or hurts us.
- Provide insight into meditation and bust the myths that keep you from practicing.
- Help you start your own meditation practice.
- Teach you to track what’s working for you.