Prepare for Your Job Interview in 25 Minutes
Your cover letter and resume have caught an employer’s attention. Next up? The interview!
Find a Job You Love Series: Prepare for Your Job Interview in 25 Minutes
We often enter the interview on the back foot, thinking we’re at the mercy of the interviewer. With a strong cover letter, resume, and solid preparation, you’ll come to see the interview as an exchange of ideas—a conversation. If you can get them interested in talking about you, rather than the dry facts of your employment history, you’ll be able to start finding common ground and begin forging a bond. Join this workshop to gain essential tips on how to increase your efficacy during interviews and keep the conversation flowing. You never know, you might even enjoy it!
In this class you will:
- Prepare the right questions to ask a potential employer to learn if they are the right fit for you.
- Learn to talk about your wins and your losses, and walk away feeling good about your answers.
- Discover how to speak on your past experience from different industries if you are switching careers!
You can now mix and match our 25-minute classes! Buy any three for $75 and save $15. Add three 25-minute classes to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.
Here are some recommendations for your bundle:
Before you go:
- Please keep in mind all of our classes are scheduled in US Eastern Standard Time
- These classes will be hosted on Zoom where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all ticket purchases are final.
- To improve our accessibility, we’re using Zoom's New Live Transcription/Close Captioning service to offer live audio accessibility to our classes.
- Missed a bit? Don’t worry - an unedited recording of the class will be made available for 48 hours so you can rewatch in your own time.