Raise Your Resilience - November 18, 2021
What is Raise Your Resilience?
We don’t thrive despite our challenges. We thrive because of our challenges. As human beings, difficulty often reveals our strongest qualities and most positive resources. Difficulty teaches us how to keep going. Difficulty teaches us how to be resilient.
That’s why there’s no trick to becoming “more resilient.” Resilience is the capacity to recover quickly from challenges. If you’re reading this, you have a 100% survival rate, which means you’re already resilient.
The key is to take the time to learn from yourself and create a system of resilience that you can deliberately activate during the next challenge.
That’s why this class exists. You’ll learn to combine your own experience of overcoming difficulty with the science of resilience to develop a plan for proactively responding to challenges that activates the six core dimensions of resilience:
- Purpose and Meaning
- Positive Outlook
- Problem Solving
- Social Support
In this class you will:
- Learn what resilience is and how it develops
- Uncover the strengths you already have to move through difficulty
- Assess your capacity to recover from set backs
- Develop the six key dimensions of resilience: Purpose and Meaning, Self-Belief, Positive Outlook Problem Solving, Social Support, and Self-Care
- Create a system for resilience and learn how to activate it when difficulty arises.