Stop Self Sabotage and Achieve Lasting Success - August 3, 2021
What is Stop Self Sabotage and Achieve Lasting Success?
Have you ever had a deadline for a big work project, only to find yourself down to the wire because you spent too much time on social media? Or gotten excited about meeting someone new, only to convince yourself they aren’t really interested? How many Januarys have you resolved that this is the year you’re finally going to get really fit, only to abandon your new gym membership just a few weeks later? If these scenarios sound familiar, you are stuck in a cycle of self-sabotage.
At one point or another, we’ve all done something that undermines our best interests and intentions. Even the most successful people get in their own way—often without realizing it. In this class licensed clinical psychologist, tenured professor, and television personality Dr. Judy Ho takes a fresh look at self-sabotage to help us answer two vital questions: Why do we do it? How do we stop?
Combining therapeutically proven strategies with practical tools and self-assessments, Dr. Judy teaches you how to identify your triggers, modify your thoughts and behaviors, find your true motivation, and unlock your willpower to stop this vicious cycle in its tracks. Practical and transformative, Stop Self-Sabotage and Achieve Lasting Success is your ultimate guide to jumpstart lasting, positive change and start living the life you want.
In this class you will:
- Learn why self-sabotage is universal and happens to even the most successful people
- Understand your unique L.I.F.E. factors that lead to self-sabotage behaviors
- Identify your thought triggers that hold you back from consistent and effective goal pursuit and attainment
- Discover three ways to transform your thought patterns and effective ways to reset the emotional thermostat that causes self-sabotaging behaviors
- Tap into the power of values-based living and the scientific secret that successful leaders, entrepreneurs, and elite athletes use to sidestep barriers to reaching your most important goals