Think Fast, Be Bold: Improvise your Way to Confidence - October 13, 2021
With author, speaker, and humor engineer, Drew Tarvin
The world is constantly changing and if you want to keep up, you have to change with it. But how can you feel confident when the future is so uncertain and reality often seems so unreal?
You have to get comfortable with the uncomfortable, adapt to new circumstances and confidently deliver even when you’re not “fully prepared.” In short, you need to improvise. Confidence doesn’t come from knowing what will happen, but from knowing that, no matter what happens, you can adapt.
If you think, “I can’t do improv,” then this class is for you. Because you can; you already improvise. Your conversations don’t follow a script, your interactions aren’t rehearsed, and chances are, you didn’t know you’d be reading this when you woke up this morning. So why not learn to improvise better and more confidently?
In this class you will:
- Learn the difference between comfort and confidence
- Experience what confidence in any situation feels like
- Practice building confidence through fun, interactive exercises
- Apply improvisation techniques to real-world situations
- Have more fun on a virtual meeting than you ever thought possible