Think Faster, Be Bolder: Improvise Your Way to Confidence Part 2 - April 16, 2021
What is Think Faster, Be Bolder: Improvise Your Way to Confidence Part 2?
You already know that confidence doesn’t come from knowing what will happen, it comes from knowing that, no matter what happens, you can adapt. And the best way to get comfortable with the unknown is to practice being in it. If you want to learn the piano, you sit down to play scales; if you want to become more confident, you improvise.
In Part 2 of the Think Fast, Be Bold series, you’ll go deeper into practicing the skill of confidence through a variety of full class and smaller breakout room exercises. You’ll learn advanced improvisation techniques to step outside your comfort zone and into the world of growth and capability. And you’ll have a lot of fun doing it.
In this class you will:
- Try out techniques to go from self-conscious to self-confident.
- Experience what it means to excel when put on-the-spot.
- Practice confident delivery when expectations are high.
- Have a safe space to step outside your comfort zone to grow professionally.
- Learn improv exercises you can play with others to further develop confidence whilst having fun.