You Are Allowed
Values are not simply posters on a wall. In order for a culture to be strong, your values must be clear and your values must be lived.
Without rules, there would be chaos. But there’s a catch. Rules that tell us what NOT to do hold us back. Instead, rules should help us make progress. Our team “rules” consist of the things that we are encouraged to do.
Post our rules in your office, or create your own, to help you and those around your bring your values to life.
You are allowed to:
- Make the decision you think is the right decision to make.
- Start something that needs to be started.
- Ask for help whenever you want it.
- Help others whenever you can (even if they don't ask for it).
- Take time off to do something that inspires, excites and energizes you.