Thursday is the New Friday: Work Less, Live More - September 20, 2021
What is Thursday is the New Friday: Work Less, Live More?
The global Covid-19 pandemic has caused almost everyone to rethink how and where they work. A four day working week has been touted as the future- a sanity-saving balance between work and life… but is it realistic? Would it mean sacrificing earnings or career progression? The Industrialists established the 40 hour working week many decades ago but many of us now work far longer than this. As working from home blurs boundaries even further, there has never been a better time to discard this outdated model.
Discover a new way of working that not only maximizes productivity and creativity making you better at your job but that also will increase your happiness. The four day working week is coming… Are you ready to make Thursday the new Friday? Sign up now to make this work:life balance dream a reality.
In this class you will:
- Analyse why the previously accepted 40 hour week is dying and what is emerging instead
- Discover how to experiment with working fewer hours for yourself and your team- what works and what doesn’t
- Understand how to boost productivity and the brain research showing that when you slow down, you actually get more done
- Gain the specific skills to implement working less and making more
- Create a new, actionable plan for your four-day workweek schedule